Beef, raw, 90% lean meat / 10% fat, ground contains 199 calories per 113 g serving. This serving contains 11 g of fat, 23 g of protein and 0 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 0 g sugar and 0 g of dietary fiber, the rest is complex carbohydrate. Beef, raw, 90% lean meat / 10% fat, ground contains 4.4 g of saturated fat and 73 mg of cholesterol per serving. 113 g of Beef, raw, 90% lean meat / 10% fat, ground contains 4.52 mcg vitamin A, 0.0 mg vitamin C, 0.11 mcg vitamin D as well as 2.53 mg of iron, 13.56 mg of calcium, 363 mg of potassium. Beef, raw, 90% lean meat / 10% fat, ground belong to 'Beef Products' food category.
Please let us know if you have
any suggestions on how to make this website better.
Beef, raw, 90% lean meat / 10% fat, ground nutrition facts and analysis..
Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie a day diet.
Recommended daily intake of essential aminoacids is provided for 180 lbs person.
Actual daily nutrient requirements might be different based on your age, gender, level of physical activity, medical history and other factors.
All data displayed on this site is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute of a doctor's advice.
Please consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Nutrition labels presented on this site is for illustration purposes only.
Food images may show a similar or a related product and are not meant to be used for food identification.
Nutritional value of a cooked product is provided for the given weight of cooked food.
This page may contain affiliate links to products through which we earn commission used to support this website development and operations.
Data from USDA National Nutrient Database.