Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground
|Select serving size: |
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Amount Per Serving||152|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g
| Saturated Fat 2.9g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
| Dietary Fiber 0g
| Sugar 0g
|Vitamin D 0.10mcg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|| || |
Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground nutrition facts and analysis per serving
|Calcium, Ca||10.00 mg||1 %|
|Copper, Cu||0.075 mg||8 %|
|Iron, Fe||2.33 mg||13 %|
|Magnesium, Mg||21.00 mg||5 %|
|Manganese, Mn||0.010 mg||0 %|
|Phosphorus, P||192.00 mg||27 %|
|Potassium, K||336.00 mg||7 %|
|Selenium, Se||17.1 mcg||31 %|
|Sodium, Na||66.00 mg||3 %|
|Zinc, Zn||4.97 mg||45 %|| |
Foods related to beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground
|Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground contains 152 calories per 100 g serving. One serving contains 7 g of fat, 21 g of protein and 0 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 0 g sugar and 0 g of dietary fiber, the rest is complex carbohydrate. Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground contains 2.9 g of saturated fat and 63 mg of cholesterol per serving. 100 g of Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground contains 14.00 IU vitamin A, 0.0 mg of vitamin C and 0.10 mcg of vitamin D as well as 2.33 mg of iron, 10.00 mg of calcium and 336 mg of potassium. Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground belong to 'Beef Products' food category. |
Nutrition facts for Beef, raw, 93% lean meat / 7% fat, ground, recommended daily values and analysis.
Daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet and 155 lbs
body weight (change).
Actual daily nutrient requirements might be different based on your age, gender, level of physical activity, medical history and other factors.
All data displayed on this site is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute of a doctor's advice.
Please consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Nutrition labels presented on this site is for illustration purposes only.
Food images may show a similar or a related product and are not meant to be used for food identification.
Nutritional value of a cooked product is provided for the given weight of cooked food.
This page may contain affiliate links to products through which we earn commission used to support this website developement and operations.
Data from USDA National Nutrient Database.|
Contribute to this site | Contact webmaster
NutritionValue.Org - Nutrition facts exposed
|Copyright 2021 NutritionValue.org All rights reserved|